In order to protect and preserve our environment, we will comply with the legal requirements and achieve our goals and objectives, reduce environmental impact as a result of our operations, and strive for the continuous improvement of our environmental performance and environmental awareness. We have created an environmental policy to contribute to the ecological balance and to provide clean and adequate resources for future generations. The basis of our environmental policy is to provide the best service in our business and minimize any environmental impact of our operations. Our goal is to help the future generations to leave a clean world with sufficient resources. We carry an environmental protection concept that minimizes the damage to the environment by reducing the use of natural resources and aims to reduce the risks that may occur.
That is why our policy is;
- To comply with the environmental legislation in our country and to keep them up to date,
- Delivering clean and healthy environment,
- Leaving a livable world for future generations for sustainable living,
- To influence not only IMER GROUP members, but also our customers, all environmental enterprises and employees with the environmental movement we initiated,
- Ensuring their participation by raising awareness about our responsibilities towards the environment, • Living in harmony with nature, protecting air, water, natural life,
- Protecting and replicating green,
- Being a conscious consumer, avoiding unnecessary consumption and waste, contributing to the preservation of nature,
- To provide human resources, technology and financial resources necessary to reduce our environmental impacts and to use energy efficiently,
- To minimize waste, to prevent pollution at its source, to use energy efficiently and to reduce the negative effects of our activities on the environment,
- Identify and mitigate risks for environmental emergencies,
- Reducing the emergency risks that may occur within the framework of occupational health and safety rules, and establishing the health, safety and environmental integrity.
In line with our above commitments; Reducing and preventing air and water pollution, leaks and spills and noise as much as possible, reducing the use of packaging, ensuring that the packaging is recycled and reused, To ensure efficient use of energy and materials and to continuously improve our energy performance, Preventing and minimizing Environmental Factors related to new products to be produced in the future or new processes and activities to be developed, preferring energy efficient technologies and applications, To make energy efficiency projects for efficient use of energy and to carry out activities that will increase the use of renewable energy resources, To provide energy efficient products and services in production and all our processes. In this context, T.C. The laws and regulations published by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization are adhered to and an effective waste management plan is planned and the staff is informed.